• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

abiihere
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

yeah. just to know him^
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

abiii! lol. have fun with her. share stories etc. oyea
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm... i'l ask him about supernatural thingz., haha!! and make him tell his story if he got one.,
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^i think she's an anime buff......so maybe i'l ask her all about dis anime stuff....[/b]:eh:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lolz.. heheh.. then i'l sing to her my favorite anime songs., haha!! :lol::lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ I'll sing secondhand serenade so she can sleep :eh:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahm... we will play phil clan war! aswang vs. engkantada! hahaha :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^we're also going 2 play phil clan war.......engkantada vs. leon.....[/b]:eh::D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will make her dance :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will have a party for vampires =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^i'll ask him ol abwt his plans for phil clan war's season 2..........yeahhh.........so i'll be d first 2 know....[/b][url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/celebrate3.gif[/img][/url]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

soundtripping/jamming food trip :ninja:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

play dota. :lol::lol: jam sessions.
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Get to know him thats all..
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill gonna make her sing the national anthem :lol:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ?? get a rosary and start praying.. :D
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^we will find a way and get to know each other
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i will ask about her life and know her better so we will become friends! :lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ehem.. maybe we'll act leik yamato nadeshiko's characters :lol: =D*
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll make fansigns for our friends together and eat, chat till dawn :lol: :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:55

[ 9 queries - 0.640 second ]
Privacy Policy