• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll ask moyo what is he doin in her avatar =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Talk about anime.. :wow:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll visit her website :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We'll find out the answer... in his siggy... ;]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

have fun. :D and watch anime! OD on medicines! FUN. :lol:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sing lots and lotsa songs till we wake the whole neighborhood.,.,. weeh :wallbash:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will let her sing all night! while me..? i am just going to listen.. *ekzm is a bad singer*uhaa~ :kiss:=D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ if she knows how to sing i ask her to sing for me.
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we'll sing an off key tune of any song and then we'll laugh out loud.. all nyt... wahah
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. i'll ask her about everything i know. and just have fun =)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will talk to him about crazy things :smoke: always laugh and ....... ,whatever :P
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hah! i will kill her and she will kill me too and it will be awesome lol just kidding just talk about things! =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tok bout anime...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We will watch Naruto.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we will protect the earth.. from sinister people.[/b] ;]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will watch anime! and speak japanese!
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hmmm..i'll juzt axk him bout hiz life...hehehe..i wanna hear his stories
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll ask her about something?. :D i'll get to know her.
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/814/814704cyboq51hjw.gif[/img] [img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1009/1009301vx913s01dc.gif[/img] [b][color=deeppink]MY MESSAGE:[/color][/b] [img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1009/1009300rsetro2tmi.gif[/img] [b][color=pink]^I'll let her share her life stories and i'll let her play one of the PSPs in my ava...hehehe...[/color][/b] [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/677/677253fie8db2pvc.gif[/img] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/814/814704cyboq51hjw.gif[/img][/align]
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll chit chat w/ her and be frends she's a grl its fine for me to stay..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:43

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy