• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^we'll have a food fight =D=D=D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

We will be punching each other..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]We will be punching each other..[/quote] :evil::evil: =D soundtrip && foodtrip :O rakenrawr rockmate =D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I will be the referee then....lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!![/b][/color]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Teach him how to evil laugh =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^chit chat then sleep =D=D=D=D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

punch him again. =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]punch him again. =D[/quote] :evil:=D kick him :O
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

break his spine. :evil:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i'll have a heart to heart talk wiht him, and ask him if he's inlalalab wiht Kaygee!! harhar!! peace! :D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOL. Kaygee is a guy. :lol: [spoiler]Lamia nimo kusi-on uy![/spoiler]hahaha.. ^I'll make her eat cockroach. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=russell18]^i'll have a heart to heart talk wiht him, and ask him if he's inlalalab wiht Kaygee!! harhar!! peace! :D[/quote] nih? :O i LOL'd alot =D=D @T: let him eat rats :drool:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chat with him about his camera... :lol: & those sunflowers too... ;)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hahaha.LOL :O chit chat && sleep :lol:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll take lots of pictures ^^ coz i love picture taking too, haha LOL
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

go to sleep coz i had a bad day
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll have a pillow fight!! wahahaha :lol: :lol:[/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:) awts,,, im gonna tickle him...before he sleeps so he's not having a ad day at all..hehe :redface:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll have a nice girl chat ^^
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll getting know each other. and then we'll talk about her place and then mine. ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:07

[ 10 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy