• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll talk to him...and maybe...i'll let him narrate his life^^ hehehehe...i think that would be interesting^^
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll talk to him...and maybe...i'll let him narrate his life^^ hehehehe...i think that would be interesting^^
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do a lot of random stuff. :lol: then talk and talk ant talk.
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well, i think we'd chit chat a lot about everything... ^^
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Mandarin Lessons. :lol: She' the teacher, I'm the student. :D
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

We Will talk And Talk Abt Our Crushes And We Will Listen To Music All day Long!!
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]we'll talk about lovelife!!........ haha......[/b] =D=D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

handcuffs! whip cream! and chips. and sodas. food. lol. eat.
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm..chit-chat! ask him a lot questions about..him! haha :lol: ;)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tal horror things
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ill light up a bonfire, and we will start sharing horror stuff, we'll proceed in the lounge area and watch saw series and ill go jigsaw and ill hunt her haahahahaah :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will talk benchfix on how I will have a cool get up on my hair... just like in my ava :eh: :lol:
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we will hug=| and order some 10 box of pizza:)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i will cancel the order of pizzas instead, ill buy hundreds of bags of chips and we will watch a horror flick, we will turn off all the lights, and turn on the AC unit. until the whole room will be at cold very cold temperature. then we will start to watch the movie flick, i will get some sodas and ill dress up into cannibals or jigsaw and i'll run after him until his so tired, then ill ask him, "are you scared? you should be" hahaahahah :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

make some foods... and enjoy it.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we will walk in the rain chatting to how great life is. :D and i will hold her hand and kissed it, :D hahaha, so sweet indeed, hehe :D and ill say: "oh, joke lang :D" hahahaa

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-11-16 03:36:19)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tok bout info tech. and ill spank his... face. =D
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Iam Scared:( help me.:| i will call again the pizza store(or anything that sells pizza) then we will eat and he could do whatever he wants:) i mean she:)

Last edited by xxxNotAboutYouxxx (2008-11-16 03:32:31)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will talk all night long about INFO Tech :eh: sounds cool :eh:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we will play hide and seek, ahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:10

[ 9 queries - 0.674 second ]
Privacy Policy