• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center] hunting bear..?? wow..O_O i lyk that..XDD~ cute..=D[/align]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]do somethn bout anime, and fashion..[/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] wow..O_O let's make some clothes then..XDDD~[/align]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill sing her twinkle twinke little star or rock a by baby :lol:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Drink some beer... sing all night!
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

talk until morning hahah :P
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will watch anime! and eat a lot of food =)
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

RIOT...maybe! =D=D=D
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]we will watch anime! and eat a lot of food =)[/quote] hahah.. i'd love to do that! haha XD
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tristanPS3]RIOT...maybe! =D=D=D[/quote] waah! not in this thread too! hahah :P
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm I think we'll eat food and watch anime, then talk until sunrise come :lol:
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahah.. that'll be great ^^ think i'll do just the same :)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will watch anime again! and again and again. and oyeah, eat a some food.
tin.nickel6
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd talk then i'd sleep
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will invite her to play piko if she don't want i will force her to play patintero=D joke get to know her more
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Well.. talk rhyme stuffs :lol: so I may know how to write poems =)
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well I think I'll ask him for some rockstar tips.. ^^
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill talk to her... about everythin ;)
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we'll eat chocol8s.. :/
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^id talk about things so crappy haha ill get his chocolate and eat all of it while he watches me aahahahaha ill annoy him all night :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:10

[ 9 queries - 0.700 second ]
Privacy Policy