• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will play something. =D=D=D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

@CiaReDeviL.. what do u like to play somthing ......sing with him
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]^hhmmmmm... play spirit of the glass with her[/quote] err. i hate that game. i dont even play that. @T: talk till dawn. :D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk from dusk and then watch the dawn. =)
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...get to know each other...=)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]OFFTOPIC :@CiaReDeviL.. what do u like to play somthing[/quote] OFFTOPIC : uhm~ lemme see.. if we trapped at sea.. let's playing wiff the sands.. if we trapped at jungle.. let's play hide n seek.. if we trapped at sumone house.. let's tell Ghost story..XDDD~ TopIc: Sleep together..:P
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She seems really nice, I will get to know her. :]
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

We Will Write our names in the sky:)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] how aboud..=D hunting in the jungle..?? sounds fun..!!!:D[/align]
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah lets hunt:) then we can listen to songs:)
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]He said that he want to hunt and listen songs, then I'll do the same ^_^[/b]

Last edited by Sakuno (2008-11-14 10:47:19)

xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well i guess she's an anime lover! so we'll talk avout anime's all night long!. :D is that good enuf 4 u sis Sakuno? :)
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i'll join them and we'll spend the time talking about anime.. :lol:
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will spend the time knowing her..:cool:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]same here bro^^^^[/b][/color]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll talk about his love lyf
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i invite her to play piko if she didn't accept it i will forcr her to play patinteri joke play anything that can make us unbored
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Oh. I get it. She wants to play. I will invite her to play all night long. [i]...not what you think![/i] :lol:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

know more about him :D:D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tell some story us scared bhawhahh
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:04

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy