• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

im gonna ask her why she loves pink... ^_^
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I think it will be fun :lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll gonna ask how to make a beautiful designs in potoshaap. wooh! ;D && Chat! Party! Wooh! ;D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will text her ol night :lol:

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-31 08:13:21)

kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

talk with him, get to know him more. :D

Last edited by kevsz14 (2008-10-31 08:38:49)

-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: get to know him more and ... and.. uhm.. make him laugh all night long.. :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]mmmm...to look and give me foods,.,.wahahaha :lol:[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Firstly,i'll ask her about her life,wahat she liek,luev,hate and the other question while watchin TV *aha XD after that,we'll eat together. then,we'll play games =D ahaha --
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-jaja07-]:arrow: get to know him more and ... and.. uhm.. make him laugh all night long.. :D[/quote] thanks. haha. i love to laugh. :lol: ^share stories with him and eat a lot. hehe. :D

Last edited by kevsz14 (2008-10-31 08:45:09)

Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. i will tell him a lot of stories about me :D you know.. i'm so talkative so i'm sure he'll not be bored when he is with me :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> kevsz14 LOL i'm not her :lol: i'm he = [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] okay *edited get to know moar about her ;)

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-10-31 08:42:14)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]Firstly,i'll ask her about her life,wahat she liek,luev,hate and the other question while watchin TV *aha XD after that,we'll eat together. then,we'll play games ahaha --[/quote] [b]was that for me?? wata nyc nyt!! :eh: @:thumbsup: kevs, that's me in his ava,.,.he's a boy,.,. @T: weeeee,.,. we'll be playing hide and seek :eh:,.,.wahaha =D :lol: [/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-31 08:43:17)

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we'll stare at each other.. hahaha
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]@:thumbsup: kevs, that's me in his ava,.,.he's a boy,.,.[/quote] oops. sorry. :D [quote=Phynne06]hmm.. i will tell him a lot of stories about me :D you know.. i'm so talkative so i'm sure he'll not be bored when he is with me :D[/quote] im so talkative too. maybe an overnight isnt enough for my talks. :lol: ^i think she loves to sing so i wanna sing with her whole night long. :D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

chit chat only.. hehehe,
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he's probably a music-lover so, ill ask him about music ^_^
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll hav pillow fighting :D[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll take pictures . :P photogenic girl. :P haha.
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i ask her to tell me some stories., like the continuation of the Locket... hehehe.. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I will comb her hair.[/b]:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:05

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy