• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

y4sir
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=kristina16]we'll make fansigns for our friends together and eat, chat till dawn[/quote] I will do same like what u do :lol:
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[color=#cc33ff]Since I don't know him, I'd probably annoy the hell out of him. LOL. Kidding aside, we'll talk. xD Sorry. That's dense. :P[/color]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll bake some apple pie hahaha :lol: chit chat
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe... talk^^ that's the normal thing to do!!! _wah still dont know how to upload my own pic.!!_
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mitsune_atanashi]_wah still dont know how to upload my own pic.!!_[/quote] where? @t we'll talk and know her moar
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

chat with her about everythin will listening to our fave songs and doing fansigns =) :wow: :P :kiss:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will talk about britney's gossip, bio etc. :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] going to talk to him abt. britney spears, cause i know he's the no.1 fan of britney spears! =)[/color]
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. i'm gonna talk to her and know about her more and chit chatting:D lalala. :lol:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i will talk with her also and invite her to play new games..^ :D:thumbsup: ~maybe card games.. *low-tech games* hihi! :lol::thumbsup:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i will talk, and talk, and talk and talk with her. :lol: watch anime probabbly while eating a lot of food.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hmmmph, I'd tell him to play a song for me ;) and then just see where the night takes us :lol: :D :thumbsup:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha. ill play john mayers "your body is a wonderlan" lololol then what happens next will happen. D: uh eat and eat and eat and eat. and talk. and study probabbly.
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we'll play guitar all night long:] haha
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll do some vandalism together?
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe talk to him and get to know him more^^ and maybe... him what is his fave anime... if ever he likes anime hehehe^^
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we will talk animes hehehe :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

id chat with him... and ask him why he come up with the name testament ;)
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we will chat. . .. :D
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm....chat with him? and..... maybe ask him what's his real name???:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:37

[ 10 queries - 0.676 second ]
Privacy Policy