• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

erm, il just sleep.haha.well,it's night time,so most probably, we'll both sleep. :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ill teach her how to say her feelings to "him" :lol:
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well..i guess it goes to sex..??heheehe..:eh::wow:[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=zachiru]well..i guess it goes to sex..??heheehe..:eh::wow:[/quote] shit shit shit ill will rko him! cause thats make him of a legend and im a legend killer =D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=zachiru]well..i guess it goes to sex..??heheehe..[/quote] oh mah gawd! hahaha :lol: t: we will sing "happy birthday to you, happy brithday to you..."! hahaha :D:thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will sing loud and proud "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you..." :lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll talk nd talk nd talk with him :P
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill sleep while she's talking :lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'll stop talking :P
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just talk about life! just chit chat! get to know her! :)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill teach her how to party like a rockstar =D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha.. well i ask him to teach me some guitar tricks!! :lol:
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chit chat w/ him .. haha :eh: of course i dnt know him :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chit chat about everything... hahaha :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll talk about britney ahehe ;)
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]ill listen to her.. nd turn my music down..hihi[/color][/align]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will rock her till dawn.... :lol: [spoiler]like a baby, so she can sleep:lol:[/spoiler]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well find someone to eat cause we are both vampires by night =D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will talk about music! and we will play a-z titles and music artists! :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will sing "happy birthday" :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:24

[ 9 queries - 0.640 second ]
Privacy Policy