• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ She's gonna teach me how to make graphics! :D =):thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will sing our favorite songs... =D
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah yeah! sing sing! hehe!
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

We will sing also :lol: and dance :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill teach her how to dance :lol:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill follow what he said :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ummm...I'll let her teach me French?
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

talkt to him? or fight with him?
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we'l take a picture 2gether. haha!
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Check in.. Whohohoho..
-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill just give him [b]NIDO FORTIFIED[/b]...hehe
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Chat about life!!!!!!!! :)
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we're goin 2 look 4 a butterflies :D
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ goin to share her the Gospel... =)
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

give her my number then take pictures then talk then eat then soundtrip then blah blah blah
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh,just talk and after talkin.,we're gonna sleep.xDD
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue]imma turn the music loud (SOO XUU LOUD *ROCK MUSICS*) so we cant sleep..im going to kill my own bordom and its up to her if she wants me to do the same thing to her..bwahaha..no SLEEPING! JUST TALKING AND eating! wee...[/color][/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-08-18 01:32:12)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i just ignore her. and listen in a music.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill teach her how to party like a rockstar =D
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue]ill listen to him while he teaches me to party like rockstars...[/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 10 queries - 0.578 second ]
Privacy Policy