• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

testament
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we do like what she said, , ..hehe :D
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll try winning the crowd's heart. haha :lol:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well get to know each other and share stories :) and became good friends..
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we will just talk and talk..ha3,, how silly..
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill teach her to party like a rockstar all night long :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the legend killer... ahm... we will talk to each other about everything and everything and everything... hehehe :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ we'll rock and rock! :lol: :D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i will convince her to sing my favorite song... :eh: sing! sing! :P
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ask him who should we kill =D =D =D (a legend killer and a silent killer combination)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ we'll sing! and rock! :D
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we will study again and again... bcoz she always at school =D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well gonna party like a rockstar i mean we are gonna party in a rockstar way (cause we are rockstars =D)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we will play a games like in the music thread... hahaha :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill ask him again who should we kill next =D =D =D (a legend killer and a silent killer combination)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

let's kill all the stupid person... i hate them! :P (the legend killer and silent killer combination)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as he said we will kill all the stupid person cause he hate them [b](the legend killer and silent killer combination)[/b] [i]ill be the one killing the legendary stupid person and he's gonna take out all the rest =D =D[/i]

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-08-05 10:13:01)

jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im going to join them kill the stupid person .. ahahahah =D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we'll have a photo shoot.. i'll be the photographer and she will be my assistant..lol..jk..:D she will be my [b]model[/b]!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll party all nyt! ^_^ :lol: =):thumbsup:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah We Will Do Party All Night! :lol:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:46

[ 10 queries - 0.585 second ]
Privacy Policy