• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

mG
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]ill... spank him ... all nyt long[/quote] Wat da F? you spank me? oOoOwW no.. pliss report this lady saying spank me.. hahaha.. pliz eliminate this..
dollXcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

iL not do anytinq . iL kis and huq him ! LOL . ahaha ! :eh:
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stay up all nyt w/ her and talk.. about.. BOYS.. :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill chat with her till we got sleepy and tired... :lol:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

chat a loot with her bout moderating ftalk. :lol:
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sleep, then when i woke up, if shes still there, ill sleep again,hehe..kiddin! uhmm, talk about life adversities and her most unforgettable ghost experience..:cool:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]il ask him,how his fs got suspended.[/b] :penguin:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll ask her, why is everybody at Rockstars snobbing me!.. =|[/b]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

have fun. with her. i guess.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... chit chat hahah! then sleep :eh:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ask him how to make those cool siggies. and then watch some movies, i guess. just laugh the night away if possible :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha! hmm...talk bout the newest fashion trend. sound3p, jamming.. :lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im going to teach him how to play the drums. hell be my prodigy. lol
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill gonna make him sing the song welcome to detroit by trick trick feat eminem cause i usually call him like trick trick =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we'll just continue spamming.[/b] :rolleyes:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill gonna make her dance crank that by soulja boy! :lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

master guile! :lol::lol: well dance the soulja boy thing. roflol
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we're gonna go trick or treat on the street.,nyehaha[/b] =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]We are going to talk about..Urgghhh..How she became the model ug tawas.. :eh: :D[/b]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well talk the whole night just not to spoil the moment.. hahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:01

[ 9 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy