• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center][b][color=deeppink]i want her to tell me stories about anything....hehehe[/color][/b] [b][color=skyblue]From: Chai Lovelots...mwaaaxsh~![/color][/b] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/862/862499tz159cosm5.gif[/img][/align]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ahaha!..i dunno..getting to know her...
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe ill get to know her. :D
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I try to know him and make some trippings so that our overnight trapped will not be[/b] [i]sayang..![/i]ehehe
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will, rap with him.. and sing emo songs with him haha
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l hypnotize her..... :lol: *kidding* .......we'l watch a funny movie....then....eat until our stomach wil explode..[/b][/color] :lol:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-31 02:51:41)

-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we will play cards..
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I will chitchat with him..!if he is already circumcized..!!hehehe...!:eh:[/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes, i am circumcized.. hehehe, @topic.. play [b]D.O.T.A[/b]..
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhmm.. get to know him more..=)
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahhah.. chit-chat wid her!!:D
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ask her some stuffs she likes.. :D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do a lot of random stuff with her. chit chat about bla bla 12323234123 etc. have fun.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Talk && Chat Chat Chat wit him. ;D
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just talk and have some chit chat.. lol... :D and ask her "why are we trapped here?" hahah..
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Chit chat also with herr. ;D
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm... eat a bunch of chocolate with her.. and party with her!! hahaha.. one on one party?! lolz..
Nikki.BORATE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm xuu gonna scream. HAHA. Because she's drop-dead cutiee :p
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think I'm gona burst into laughter. I can see in her siggy that she loves trippin too. like me. xD
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I will chat w/ her. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:07

[ 9 queries - 0.735 second ]
Privacy Policy