• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ u again LOLengs.. well,, i cant get enough of ur voice so can u sing for me all night all again? :wow:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ill teach her some tutorials on how to be a good breakdancer :lol:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ breakdance like a head spin? ahaha.. i dont think i can do those stuff.. :/ watching u do some breakdance would be enough for me then.. let u sleep after that.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i think we shall sleep.,haha.,[/b]
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

let's sing along together. hahahahahahahaha. you know, i'll be pretending to play the drums while you belt out your fave rock song. wahehehehehehehehe.:thumbsup:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wer goin 2 take a pix. haha
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will have explosions :lol: i mean fireworks explosion :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We will play Phil game war! hahaha :lol: (how?!) :rolleyes:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we will have some lollipops while singing britney's songs.,hehe[/b]
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

um..relax..get 2 know each other..:) is it not a wrong if wanna know someone that u never ever met before.. :thumbsup:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] be a friend..^^~ n chat along a day..:D:lol:[/align]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll stare at her all nyt. =):thumbsup: :D anyway, nice siggy! ;) :D
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: @OT: [quote=heroinslither]get to know her. plus jam session! lmao. sleep.[/quote] :o ..interesting...jamming session eh? im confused ... :/ :arrow: @T: we will share stories about our lives and drink! bottoms up! :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maybe i'll talk to her in a way that she'll talk to me back. =) :thumbsup:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Letz chat. talk bout ourselves =D chat ourselves 2 sleep. :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ok. let's talk and talk and talk. =) :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]oops.,we shall eat and talk and probably watch a few dvds then we'll sleep..,hehe[/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i'll ask everything about tokio hotel i know she would love that and i'll try to let her sing songs she love. until she got tired. =D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bembi]^ breakdance like a head spin? ahaha.. i dont think i can do those stuff.. :/ watching u do some breakdance would be enough for me then.. let u sleep after that.[/quote] ill teach her the simple dance steps and some very basic breakdance steps =) :lol:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]we'll have a sleepover together..:):D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:20

[ 9 queries - 0.527 second ]
Privacy Policy