• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ thats good nyehaha @topic and while were playing that so called wrestling we will have a stipulation of a street fight :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

We'll watch RAW and place a bet about who will win he match. =D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll ask him how to hide the Last visit and Reputation thing...:D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

talk about anime i guess.and then sleep. :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ask her if she knew buffy the vampire slayer :D\m/
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

talk about wrestling since that's his interest. :lol:

Last edited by jhayyuliajay (2008-06-30 04:15:26)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ask her how she became a vampire :O :D:thumbsup:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^might keep it a secret for now. @t:play a game or something.
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

im going to hug her first den we will have a verii nice chat about our ___ :D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we'll talk about those [b]people.[/b]and then we'll eat lotsa food. :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will introduce my friend [b]buffy the vampire slayer[/b] to her :lol: :D:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill chat with him... and asked him whos his fve wrestlers...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ask her to sing the boom, shake, drop remix :question: :lol:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i`ll ask him if i can go to USA. :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ask her why she wants to come to USA
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk on some nonsense topic here at ftalk :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I'll try to run, run, run away :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

and while he's :penguin: ill look at the time clock to see how many minutes he took to circle a lap around an island haha :lol: :D:thumbsup:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill ask him about the [i]death valley[/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask her about the information she got from the legend killer about Death valley... oahm,..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.538 second ]
Privacy Policy