• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

and i will do the guitar thing for her acoustic style :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll be the drummer....so we just need a bassist now..*giggle* XD
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll do vocals with jugitz..coz i don't know how to do bass.haha. :P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll search for a bassist :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

while he's finding for our bassist ill go find some producers for our band :eh:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ talk management options for the band? :eh: yeah, don't get it twisted....i'm into all kinds of music, not just rap =)

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-23 22:16:23)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Search For a Studio Together =D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ write some lyrics for the first album? :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Search For a Sponsor :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

start recording some music for our band :D:thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Give Him a Nu guitar pick?well,that's Cheap :lol:
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:azsk to teach meih in math !! :wallbash::wallbash:
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

we'll play the Wii until 6 tha morning haha.. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We'll play wii Sports until midnite then.. =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill asked him about siz uma!!! weeeeeee ;) :wow: =)
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll ask her how she became a very very good girl...hehehe
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

teach her how to kill a legend :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tell him that RKO will never defeat Legends =D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk to him about whats the next move regarding to our band :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ask him how to kill a legend :question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:27

[ 9 queries - 0.738 second ]
Privacy Policy