• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

hehe it's good..=):thumbsup: no worries and commitments bet we can stay late til dawn..=)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll ask her why did she came back.. =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Linniie]liar liar :lol: i'll ask *** to go there with us :lol:[/quote] [quote=DeverKerbill]^no u cant I'll asking for helps bcoz she's in there with me.. =D[/quote] Oooh... What is going on here? :lol: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I'll tell him to buy condom :o =D skjn.lxecmnkelf.,vtmcfxare,ujmgvkhgc HWAHAHAHA!!! =D :lol: Just kidding :P

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-02 08:38:16)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hahah~nothin,nothin...it's just her jokes..even i dun understand that~ btw :O................. whoa.... @topic I'll take her for a Date..rily want it so badly... :)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

huahaha :lol: she's come :P hip hip huray to sist uma :wow: ON i'll tell him to shut up or i'll tell her the truth =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Sankyuu Kawaii Linniie-chan XD I'm curious to know the truth =D [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I will invite her to eat a midnight snack which is and Onigiri After that, we'll do a pillow fight. :lol:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow shes beautiful :D lcuky me!!
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll call out the hollow * look in ur caption.. nyahhaha
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we'll be talking about business and start one...
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will.. i will... do nothing :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll kiss and hug her... :kiss:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-02 23:37:34)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll stop him before he can do that =D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

do it first before she stopped me :P
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ooh.. run as fast as i can to door and get out :penguin:

Last edited by Linniie (2008-06-02 23:47:20)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lock the door first :P
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

take d key from eu :lol:
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its ok no worries.. before we sleep we will have a girl talk =)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maybe i'll just know her well and talk to her about so many things that we wanna talk about!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe we'll have a Drag Race =D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll talk about kawaii things! ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:01

[ 9 queries - 0.082 second ]
Privacy Policy