• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

@ Deverkerbill: Sorry..thought you was,'cause of your avatar..^^
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll ask her how to meet destiny.. haha
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@xoxocandy nyahaha...it's okay~i've expected it... :D i'll ask her where did she buy her eyeglasses~
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll ask him why men are sometimes fooling?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^lol i'll ask her what's http://xheii.luv.ph/ about.
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll ask him if why did he join the class x group
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i will ask her if why is she still single..:D
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ask her story??
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll ask her for a candy ^^
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

give her candy....
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

talk to her about our ex's
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmm.... sleep... run away... and say aloud!! I GOTTA TO LEVEL UP IN RAGNA GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! hehehehehhe
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'll let him run. and i'll sleep. lol. ^_^[/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna let her sleep.. hahaha... and i will sing for her a lullaby..hakhak
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we are going to play :D talk some jokes, share some stories. and then... were going to sleep :lol:
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll talk to her..lols...and i dunno..ask her to play games..:D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

talk and sleep ^^
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wake her up and give her some candy...and eat...:lol:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

be thankful for giving me some candies ^^
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Share her some of my corny jokes...and some stories while eating some chocolates and cakes..sweets yey!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:04

[ 9 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy