• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ talk to him about his grade in school! =)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

talk to her about kawaii somethings...
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll ask if she has food....and then we'll talk...:D
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill run!! :penguin: =D
fairy_98
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will say to him that share the things that i dont have and i will share the things that e dont have... :D
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well, if that u in ur avatar, I might... have some talk.. LOL
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

waa..i don't know..maybe..stare at him all night!!!...lol..
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] ♥Talk to her.. ♥Eat popcorns... [/color][/align]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

err..:paranoid: will talk about anime?!.
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] ♥anime's..love it.. ♥talk && talk...'bout anime/manga's.. [/color][/align]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll sleep. :D
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chat with her all night so she doesn't sleep. ;p
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll don't chat with her i'll just sleep. haha. :D ^_^
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sleep too... we will both sleep...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she sleep while i'm Patroling the situation (gentle,eh? :lol:)
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

give her popcorn and sleep again...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^sorry,but i'm 100% normal Male.. :P give her some Coca Cola and Continue Patroling.. :lol:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i'll ask him on how to be a friendster whiz hehe
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask her how to Kill people if theyre not give any Respect =D
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

have some talk bout evrything,, ü and sleep..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:20

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy