• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

aww sist uma :wow: u're soo kind :lol: not lyk .... =D ON tell [s]him and[/s] sist uma to study now :lol:

Last edited by Linniie (2008-06-03 10:42:04)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^none of ur business =D i'll go away and leave her alone again..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'l snatch him like a twig and tell him not to be harsh with others =D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-03 10:42:12)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]eat with her :lol:[/quote] :P[hr][hr][hr]:rolleyes: do nothing :P

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-03 10:42:18)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Yes,maam! tell him that he's doing good that he dont do anything to her.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll throw a pillow to him
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

have a chat with her!... haha... and also know her better.. and i'll also ask what's her fs e-add so that i could add her on my friends list!=D

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-06-03 10:47:35)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll throw two pillows to her.. =D=D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll throw eleven pillows to him.. :P:P:P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i 'll throw a pillow with a 1 kg of iron inside it to him.. =D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tell him.. why he does'nt answer my PM =|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'l stop him doing th pillow fights...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll stop doing the Hardcore Pillow fight and take a walk..
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tell him like that [b]he;s trapped[/b] :P
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha.. me too!.. i'll gonna tie u into a tree and make all carnivals eat u!.. haah.lol:eh:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dnt mind her. joke i talk to my sissy and i pray =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha... shut up ter!... hmm.. maybe i'll just throw her away in the beach and just watch her drowning! haha... lol.. juzz kidding ter!
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

make her sleep and put her in an empty room... and when she wake up shell find herself trapped give her some test make her suffer just like the people in the movie [b]SAW[/b] hahahaha =D
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill run.. hes evil!!! =(
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll killed him :mad::P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:20

[ 9 queries - 0.599 second ]
Privacy Policy