• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Chit Chat about Girl Things :lol:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

talk and talk with him..then teach him how to dance crank dat soulja dance..:cool:
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

teach him how to play guitar lol . .
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll listen to J rocks together? :D
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: tEach him tO danz !! =D:wow::wallbash:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

why do everyone wanna teach me about dancin....i'm not that bad u know? :eh: i'll teach her how to Fight =D
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: oH rEally? im nOt saying ur bad nman in danzing .' u know !! :D uhmm .. gOnna tEach me to fight? ukei! by how? ha.ha !! mhei? gonna teach u to be smart? ha.ha' especially in reasoning ..' ha.ha !! :wallbash:=D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

n FYI,i'm no.2 in my class for the highest Science Score in the last Final Exam =D i'll Bought her a Cp strap maybe? :D
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: really? mEˇh? im in the top 1 in our cLass eh ,, ha.ha !! uhmm.. wat do u min by dat cp strap? ha.ha !! :arrow: play w/ chess ?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

err..i will just sleep..coz, i don't wanna talk to strangers..lol..:P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oho~I like it :wow: btw,cp strap is Cellphone Strap Play Shogi with her =D
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^watch a movie with him. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Watch Kungfu Panda together :D ? i havent watched it until now :(
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll teach you how to use the turntables and start mixin some beats haha.. :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha probably chat about hip hop and trade pointers on mixing/making beats, share styles :thumbsup:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we'll enumerate the states of USA...:D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill teach her a dance move thats her ava is doing :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll have a zanpakutou battle =D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill teach him how to kill a legend :lol:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

will make a band of our own..i will be in vocals...:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:08

[ 9 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy