• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'll tell him i'll not accompany him to disneyland, I want to go to Suan Siam in Bangkok ToT

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-10 01:46:40)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

whoa~u'll be back to bangkok?congrats!~ i'll ask her what is Dark zen :eh:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll tell him Dark Zen means Dark Peace
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll......what can i say? hahaha~ i'll Take her back Home :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

-..- I'll tell him I'll must log off because I'll be visiting Al-Hekma :(
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm.. know her more.. [b]-_-"[/b] =):thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll ask him to accompany me to toilet :lol:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:eh: Maybe i should say Talk to the hand but if she is gorgeous maybe ill find the way to make her hapi while where chating..ahihihi.... :lol: waaaaahahah
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

talk to him bout music.. :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll ate her ears :drool: cz, im a cannibal :smoke: :P
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cannibal? woah! scary.. haha ill run :penguin: hehe
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll protect her from that canibal rio. =D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehe^ ill say thank yu..ur my hero.. haha :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll say you're welcome :lol:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. let's have a chit-chat.. and sleep.. zzzzz... im a certified sleepyhead!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Then I'll give her a Coffee so she can chat with me all night~
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]maybe we'll count stars together! harhar :lol:[/color]

Last edited by charmcharmcharm14 (2008-06-11 06:50:28)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll take her to the place where we can see any stars! [spoiler]production House :lol:[/spoiler]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll give him food...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahahahaha~am i a Lost Dog? :lol: i'll take the food she gave me and say Thank You Very Much :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:57

[ 9 queries - 0.136 second ]
Privacy Policy