• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

candyliciouspink
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll just stay up with her and know more about her..i can make friends with here! duh? we're both female! haha
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'll tell her that i love that kawaii things too...but just a lil~
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^if tpam is a girl.. ill tell her.. i love rukia too.. :wow:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll tell him i'm a normal male and i like Rukia more than him =D
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chat with the person.. :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

talk to her with our daily lifes.. be friends with her and make her my sis.. hehe
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

will ask her to be my fwens.. and maybe go shopping :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

let's see...give her some money so she would go away and not disturb me again? =D =D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'll invite Linii over so they'll have a really big fight. =D [i]Ready? Fight![/i][/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sigh stupid double post :wallbash: i'll go fighting :lol:

Last edited by Linniie (2008-06-03 06:46:41)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D ,I'll pick him to fight me first!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D i'll take that money.. go to airport. buy ticket to jeddah. searching *** house and tell her the truth =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Call Rio and tell him that linnie is searching for someone in jeddah :P

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-03 06:49:22)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

other dubel post =D i'll.. call police? :wallbash:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=Di'll call Rio to come..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what happened it riyo came :paranoid: ON :arrow: i'll.... go back to my home... =) [spoiler] and take my laptop.. so i can call *** without go to jeddah =D [/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll call police and says the one who's beside me want to kill me..
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'll kill of both of you and take your souls. =D[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll shoot His head with a Sniper rifle
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]TT3TT Why you kill me? I only wanted you to stop fighting. With me dead. I'll just haunt you then. Ooooo haunting. I won't die by myself I'll take *** with me. =D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 9 queries - 0.689 second ]
Privacy Policy