• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

tok bout naruto. ;]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll do a Lightsaber duel! :D
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow::arrow: makE sum nOise .!! :D:D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will lab her so much all night =D :Dv

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-10-23 02:22:25)

ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow::arrow: whoa.!! reaLly.? haHAhaha .. :arrow::arrow: duNno wat to do w/ him .. haHAhha .!!
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^I do know what to do with her :lol::lol: I will lala-lab her oll night :lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-10-23 03:44:10)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]weee... i would rather die a thousand deaths than to be with orio-rella all night.. wuahahaha... err..woot..i am quoting someone.. :retard: err..maybe ask him why is he soo mean to me.. =| and maybe..talk about it.. :D[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ahah.....i am going 2 teach her how 2 b a super guranger...[/b][/color] :eh: =D
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll sing " tupperware"
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll dance Job-a-wookie moves :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll go for a picnic and eat from tupperware :lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im going to vote for obama. :]] okay that was random. uh. play GH I guess.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll ask him to do a GH Battle. :D the song? Expert Freebird =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l make him sing songs frm teh eighties....maybe..[/b][/color] :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tok bout her dimples =D

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-10-23 04:14:35)

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

have fun. =D talk about random stuff. be friends with her. :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l make him sing songs by cueshe.... :lol: ....kidding......songs by stone temple pilots....[/b][/color] :D:thumbsup:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ wiiii. imma ask her to sing for me the whole night long =D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Talk with her so we gotta know each other very well. Share stories, ask some questions .. for short, Chit-chat =) [/color][/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tok bout bleach =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:11

[ 9 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy