• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

chika.. eat... listen music..
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

It'll be my last time. Coz she's going to kill me. :ninja:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]we will be punching each other...[/b][/color]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll break his spine. Make him rot to the core. :evil:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]before he can do that to me he is already dead^^^^[/b][/color]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

*Kawarimi Technique* ~poof~ Flint : You're slow bro. *throws kunai* Jesusfreaks : Ahhh... Flint... Noooooo!!!! :lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I have a gun....ill just shoot you in the head!!![/b][/color]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

have a nice talk about gun..:lol:...sleep...
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

talk and talk about our lives.......... :)
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Sing a Song~[/b] 2 Make she Cheer up~!! Huhuuu~~
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

talk talk & talk then sleep ;)
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]EyyoNaLuvBil:[/b]Sing a Song~ 2 Make she Cheer up~!![/quote] wow.... thanks sis.... if she's going to sing then im the one who'll play the guitar... music all night.... :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll provide the instuments hahah and then we'll sing out hearts out... :thumbsup:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow... hehe... uhm...... ill bring with me a songhits.. then we can start the singing.. hehe... who knows..... a band of ours is born... :eh: :eh:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hahah.. i like that idea hmmm.... :thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ill gonna tease her until shes really annoyed :D haha
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um.i will invite him to play kung-fu kids fight.. joke let him know about my fav anime...=D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b].... tok bout blood plus.. sing raion...[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ off topic whwahwa love it...so much i want to trapped with you sisy i'll invite her to sing brand new map colors of the tears and if she want we will sing [b]haruka kanata and go[/b] [i] we are fighting dreamers[/i]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Haha... watch blood plus... and naruto[/b] =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 9 queries - 0.645 second ]
Privacy Policy