• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]yeah fun edited :lol:[/b] @T: [b]hold hands together running in a forest and jump onto a cliff at the end :lol:[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

kiss her in the chick and run away.. :penguin:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll dig his nose. haha! :lol:

Last edited by MiSS.GRACEo6 (2008-11-23 14:34:01)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]kiss her in the chick and run away.. :penguin:[/quote] U'r [b]cheat[/b] On me~!!:angry::angry::angry::angry: ^Play hide n seek~~
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll play nanay,tatay gus2 kung tinapay. ate, kuya, gus2 kung kape. hahaha!
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eat a lot of food. lols. do something funny and fishy. jk.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

js a chit chat will do
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ we will make a lot of graphics ahaha.. [b]OFFTOPIC:[/b] hello sis..
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We'll play S☻S uhmm while knowing each other :lol: :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]get to knw him.........[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I guess we will watch horror Jap movies because she likes to watch it :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ill... go out, and leave him, watching a jap horror movie.[/b] :P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^if she will leave me... I will get her foot powder and never return it.... :penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Make a messy nyt. pour some foot powder in his face.[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]U'r cheat On me~!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:[/quote] OT : Hey baby, I'm not cheating on you. :wallbash: This is just a game. ^I'll rub her feet.
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will make his video advertisements :D :Dv
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im gonna bring with me a santa claus' robe... and give it to him... :D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ we'll watch hentai? hahaha.. we'll eat some food. :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

watch the stars...
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha... make sure the foods are healthy... waaaaaa uhm.. ill hide mahself behind a pillow... y? coz its like a boxer...waaaaa
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 9 queries - 0.606 second ]
Privacy Policy