• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

when she pulled me on the cliff... she did not notice that the other end of the rope was tied on his feet :lol::lol::lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

hahahahah,, not anymore. hahaha u do kulam to me and the i'll scare u Xd
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]While he wafak me to death and hang me up... I will spit on his face and pinch his nose... so tears will fall like on his ava :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] ahahah... nyc1... but as u doing dat.. il get a bat ang slam it to you, so dat il c u bleed... and cook ur blood... =D @topic: il break ur arm, and il make it a xmas tree for the xmas eve... :D :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sablai! for stupidmumu[b]wahahaha,.,.he will help me find the other materials for kulam!! then i'l kulam him to death :lol:[/b] @T: i'l pukpuk his head agen and agen :lol:

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-11-28 08:22:21)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whahaha. ill cut ur head then i get ur blood to make dinuguan XD
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

stare at her until she melts :D haha
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahehe... yeah.. and after i find it.. ill quickly grab it from u.. so dt i cn kulam u.. and wel play hip hip huri!!! ;)
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Boxing round 2[/b] When he will slam the bat and cook my blood... maybe he will eat the blood so I peed on what he cooked :lol::lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l scream at him until he dies,.,.wahahaha =D[/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh no!!! gross... i ddnt notice.. bcoz u said dat.. i get a knife and slice u into small pieces and fed u too my pet piranha... ew ew ew.. i ate a blood pee.. =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^LOLz :lol::lol: I guess I lost the boxing match :lol: [b]@T:[/b] My ghost will prepare for another match... and hide in the woods :lol::lol: while he enjoys the blood soaked with peee :lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 08:29:49)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill be ready when u sneak!!! ill grab a stone so dt i cn protect myself frm u.. =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha,.,.,i'l pull his hairstrand with the use of hand only,.,.poor head[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will sing a lullaby and loves songs so she can sleep... and when she is asleep... I will fart on her face and run..... :penguin: :lol::lol::lol:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill grab ur pretty hair.. and comb it until dawn.. :lol: :lol: :lol: and burn it...

Last edited by xelcris (2008-11-28 08:39:50)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

WE'll cry for nothing :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha,.,.we'll play a stare game[/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we'll eat pringles till we explode!!! :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l put more pringles on his mouth,.,.wahahaha =D[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will give her some baseball bat so she can "pukpuk" the guy above him :lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:57

[ 9 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy