• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

oh no!! i lost the match.. i couldnt touch a ghost.. we'll just continue d fyt in hell :lol: =D il stare at hm for a moment.. trying to figure out wt wil he do next =D

Last edited by xelcris (2008-11-28 09:11:15)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^we will ask satan on who will be the winner... the winner will be the baddest of them all =D=D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l poke out his eyes!!! wahahaha :lol:[/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill remove ur nose wn u sleep.. so dt it wont hurt... :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting ofcourse :P
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chatting about arculeta hr idol. :o
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will listen to satan on who will be the winner... And He said that it was me =D=D The crowd at hell roars: "HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY" :lol::lol::lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll have a concert at the hell[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll fight whole the tym
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh... i lost.. maybe nxtym il win.. be ready.. d loser got to sleep nw.. ciao!!! :lol: tnx for the tym... ill be watching over u.. :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ow? he's going to sleep?? i'l get a megaphone and scream to his ears![/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

When she will poke my ays... I will find an opportunity to find her "kiliti" and kiliti her to death :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 09:37:44)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll watch tv......
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i'll joining them ^
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will play rock-paper-scissors :penguin:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 09:55:35)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we'll play rock-punch-blood :penguin: I can feel the [b]pleasure[/b] it's getting closer now.. :evil:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will play rock punch blood and punch him first... and when he gets unconscious... I will fart on his face :lol::lol::lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting and chatting :)
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill ask her if she love david archuleta...cause i do!!!!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha :) talk about something nice
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:16

[ 9 queries - 0.413 second ]
Privacy Policy