• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

dweller
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=CuTeUkoi]wahaha,.,.we'll play a stare game[/quote] I'm g00d at it :lol: We'll stare each 0ther w/ our eyes close
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ill get ur pringles and make it pukpuk to you... =D il eat first the fud inside.. b4 htting u.. i crave 4 dt =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahahaha,,.,.after u got his pringles,.,.i'l pukpuk u with a baseball bat,.and i'l get the pringles from you![/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahahah.. then now u got the pringles, i will make u tadtad then pringles is mine XD
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

singing with rockstar style :lol:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and after that... i kick u and put u into a box and deliver u to afganistan via FEDEX.. so dat pringles will all be mine... my precious!! my precious pringles!! :lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha. we'll laugh whole the tym XD
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will play jack en poy using the rockstar salute :lol::lol::lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l join them playing jak en poy!!! wahahaha[/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]ill get ur pringles and make it pukpuk to you... =D il eat first the fud inside.. b4 htting u.. i crave 4 dt =D[/quote] [quote=CuTeUkoi]wahahaha,,.,.after u got his pringles,.,.i'l pukpuk u with a baseball bat,.and i'l get the pringles from you![/quote] U can take away my dignity. But y0u can't take away my Pringles!!! :lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahahah. then i win XD after playing jak en poy we'll play kill or die HAHAHA
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We''ll listen to rakkztar songs :lol:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

il cut ur hands.. so that u cnt play jak and poy.. wel just play hangman =D @topic: well just go to sleep.. :lol:

Last edited by xelcris (2008-11-28 09:05:08)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sablai[b]i'l turn off their ipods or radios anything they used when they listened to rakzztar songs[/b] @T: i'l skin him off when he sleeps :lol:

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-11-28 09:06:03)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

il talk to her.. den we'll have a date :lol: shes d dinner =D

Last edited by xelcris (2008-11-28 09:09:04)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

when I sneak at him.... he grabbed some stones and throw it to me... While he didn't know that I am already a ghost... so I made some scary faces until I scare him to death :lol::lol::lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will tell u that ukoi is a kulamerz HAhah
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll party like rockstars.:D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will massage her back :eh: :lol::lol:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ops sablay LIsten to songs :lol: (can't think)

Last edited by dweller (2008-11-28 09:11:56)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy