• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll play with him..
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

play hide and seek :d
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

..... Water gun fight =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]talk about her ultimate crush.....[/b][/color] =)=) :D:D:D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]shield you from harm :d hehe ponder you something like that armor, protect u :D hehe ^cuddle her to sleep :D[/quote] OT: oh i see :] haha T: talk and talk
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will make sure that we will be trapped forever.... not just whole night =D=D=D :Dv
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ yeehee.... :eh::eh: new loveteam =D=D=D @t: talk about his and sis cha's "trapped experience"......[/b][/color] =D=D=D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-29 04:46:06)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^I will also make a trap so she will get stuck also and leave them behind :lol::lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^ yeehee.... :eh::eh: new loveteam =D=D=D @t: talk about his and sis cha's "trapped experience"...... =D=D=D[/quote] OT: yehee nanix ohh :] haha [quote=nanix84]^I will also make a trap so she will get stuck also and leave them behind :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] OT: tsk, ayoko na kala ko ako lng haha lol :D T: i'll eat them both =D=D
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ill help u eat them :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

smoke some cigarettes :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ashtray]^ ill help u eat them :D[/quote] OT: yay. thanks ahaha T: ugh :\ you smoke? :| haha
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^OT: yes but it doesn't mean im bad, y r u sad? ^ill still watch her to sleep and realize i should stop from smoking because she hates a person who smokes.
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]^OT: yes but it doesn't mean im bad, y r u sad?[/quote] OT: im not :] haha i just don't like people who smoke no offense kua :D [quote=ubenchx]^ill still watch her to sleep and realize i should stop from smoking because she hates a person who smokes.[/quote] OT: you will? [spoiler]adik :D ahah. as if naman :)[/spoiler] T: ill eat him if he doesn't stop smoking :P :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i'll join her eating kuyah uben.. =)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]^i'll join her eating kuyah uben.. =)[/quote] OT: haha. let's eat him na :D =D=D T: well eat uben :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll take pictures!!! weeeeeeee[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]akuzet16 wrote: ^i'll join her eating kuyah uben.. =) OT: haha. let's eat him na :D =D=D T: well eat uben :D[/quote] wew, you'll eat me? haha wahahaha. catch me if u can ladies:D we will play tag ahaha
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Talk and talk until we dieeeeee!! :lol: =D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill ask u a nice question: *if u can die tomorrw, y not die today?* and see her reaction :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:44

[ 11 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy