• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I will grab his pringles. =)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I will watch her eat my pringles. :( :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^imma murder him first so he cant eat his pringles when i sleep.[/i]=D=D=D [b]peace[/b]:D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk abolut her secret
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ As cicatrizes wah! Y0u are scary. :o @ t0pic: Just play :lol:

Last edited by dweller (2008-11-30 20:38:19)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will be having a contest :o
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about color blue
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I want her cupie cake~!! Bite her~!:D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Bite her nails again and jump off the cliff :lol::lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

*Call Flint~ I wanna out from here quickly~ Punch his nose~!!=D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i gonna rock her life
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Talk abt pink dolphin~ hehe~~
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

If she will call flint... I will hide on her blanket :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll ask where she got her haircut..it's way too cool:wow: offtopic:: sis above me,i really admire ur haircut.:D:wow: ----- oops..sablayy.. i'll finally see Orioh's face.:eh::lol: i'll chat with him.:)

Last edited by yhanikz (2008-11-30 21:46:11)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]If she will call flint... I will hide on her blanket :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv[/quote] Out from my blanket~!! eee~~~ [quote=yhanikz]i'll ask where she got her haircut..it's way too cool:wow: offtopic:: sis above me,i really admire ur haircut.:D:wow:[/quote] Lalala~~ I went 2 hairdo saloon~ Its long 8 front but short behind~ Psycho hair~~ haha~~ ^Well~~ Shares sumthing~~:D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we'll cut our bangs. lols.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ we'll talk to each other
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Waa~~ Pink mushroom~~ May I hav 1~?? he~~:D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will kiss her even though kevin is there. xDD
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Eyy~~ Are u a boy or a girl~??? pull his/her hair~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:53

[ 9 queries - 0.452 second ]
Privacy Policy