• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

secrec
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

hmmm. . . smile and greet and be friends
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

go strolling late at night :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b].... wrestling match .. bwahaha =D =D[/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

make siggies :D haha soulmate! :P
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Eyy~~ Try 2 detect who's hacking her fs acc~~:o
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^uhm, me and my soulmate will watch the stars above and waits for a shooting star, then it rains :D haha then we will play tag under the rain :D bang sablay! uhm me and the person above me will track down the hacker and we will kill it :D

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-12-02 06:20:43)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sleep if it rains. . . scared of lighting and thunder...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Make more siggies... :rose:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just sleep while shes doing her siggies
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we will play hide and seek while i guard charlene :penguin:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]Eyy~~ Try 2 detect who's hacking her fs acc~~:o[/quote] OT: haha, i don't have a hacker :D only posers :\ [quote=ubenchx]^uhm, me and my soulmate will watch the stars above and waits for a shooting star, then it rains :D haha then we will play tag under the rain :D[/quote] OT: haha sweet naman ni soulmate :wow::wow: ;) T: talk to my soulmate haha :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Eat some foods... my recipes.. :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]haha sweet naman ni soulmate[/quote] *its because of u :D ashahah ^me and the person above me will eat her recipe mmm so magnifico delicuouso! :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]*its because of u :D ashahah[/quote] OT: wahaha :] naks T: uben and i will eat :] lots and lots and lots :D till we fall asleep
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

and i watch charlene sleeps while she leans on my shoulders :penguin:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]and i watch charlene sleeps while she leans on my shoulders :penguin:[/quote] OT: wow :D haha soul mate out na po ako haha gagawa pa ko projects :D bb tc mua :] T: sleep sleep sleep :]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]play mai music and tell her tha learning to fall by BLG is a grrreat song.[/align]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll look for a guy and holdap him,.,.wahahaha[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll fight again and again HAHAHA
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll be snob to him hmmppp
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:53

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy