• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]^ ouch, maru. don't like to play with me? T-T taht's ok.[/quote] Haha chaw the reply wasnt meant for you hehe :P ^ We'll play while talking tagalog [i'll try hehe]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

No talking~ Texting my mum~:P
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ignore her the whole night i'll talk on the fone with my love:rose:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Call my mum~ *Mumy, Save me a.s.a.p~!:P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will kidnap her mommy :lol::lol::lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll help him kidnap her mOmmy =D

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-02 14:05:54)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will leave her together with her mummy and run... :penguin: call the police :lol::lol::lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Pull his hair~!!=D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Bang her head to the wall =D

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-02 14:19:23)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Am I talking 2 her~?? Its a breeze~~~~ Oww~ Play psp~
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Talk on the fone with ..... :rose:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yup =) talk to the phone with... :penguin:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Grab his phone~~ Play some game on his phone~:P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The games on my phone is not suitable for children so she can't play it =D I'll smack my phone :lol::lol::lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Walk away and see ..... :rose:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]talk about maria's special someone.....[/b][/color] :eh::eh::eh: :paranoid:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Talk mario's someone and eat barbecued tahong =)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^talk also about his vry special someone.... =) [/b][/color] [spoiler][b][color=purple]manny pacquiao[/b][/color] =) :lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Talk about my special someone and her's also heje

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-02 15:27:06)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

drag along her cousins and throw a party
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:59

[ 12 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy