• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Tell some jokes and watch ... interesting shows...
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I will make you laughing out loud while eating pizza
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will slice some onion smileys on his pizza :lol::lol::lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just eat the pizza that I made and cry for the slice onion fufu
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]ask him if i can eat his pizaa too. [uh-oh?! gluttony-strikez!!)[/align]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

answering yeah sure have some and share my loneliness about the slice onion emoticons
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eat his onions :D hahah =D
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]haha.,say say 'thank you' and return the favor to him by accompanying him and tell him that he's no longer lonely, nd will tell jokes to make him laugh(even corny ones) so that he wouldnt feel lonely anymore. sablay:: uhm. tell her that its bad to eat that onions she's about to eat. haha.,and tell her to 'kurot' in my pizza., GENEROUS much? haha[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-03 05:43:56)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will just experiences about the onions emoticons that it was the first time that I made cry on and I dont know why?
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]tell him tha it was ok., and give him a water. :]][/align]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

make her laugh.. so dat she wont feel alone
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just drink the water and cry, cry ,cry. . .
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Tickle him ... to death =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

will run to YOUBE and tell her screts :lol::lol::lol: peas :Dv

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-03 05:48:52)

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]give her my verrii special handkerchief., then,., share my music to him soohe could swing more to his emotions. haha' sablay: give him a looonng lecture and tell him that he's soooo makuleeett!! haha[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-03 05:51:02)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

push her outside the window and rescue her :lol::lol::lol:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]tell him that it was soo bad of him but thank him at the same time. haha:D *apir*[/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will teach her how to fly without wings :D haha
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eat and eat again :D OT: imissed yuu soulmate :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cook some foods for her
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:26

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy