• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will eat YOUBE... este UBE :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-03 06:18:34)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

try on glasses :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Fashion .... show..... in the jungle =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask who s the favourite character in naruto? fumofu. .
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

slice and slice and slice until the onion dies :lol::lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask where he got his ava. :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll ask her to teach me how to make a great gfx. :wow:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

answer in photobucket but some I just edit it. . .
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will smack his head so he will know who he is :lol::lol::lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^go ask about his lovelife and tease him ahhaa
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

If he will ask me about love life... I will ask him how they are doing with charlene :eh: uyyy... :lol::lol::lol: pis :Dv
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll puk puk his head. Lolerrs! :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]I will ask him how they are doing with charlene[/quote] oh were doing good the only problem is we don't know each other very well :D ehehe topic: whaaataa question bro we will have a magic sing videoke challenge :D

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-12-03 06:30:31)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=iana27]I'll ask her to teach me how to make a great gfx. :wow:[/quote] OT: wii, thanks sis :D [quote=nanix84]If he will ask me about love life... I will ask him how they are doing with charlene :eh: uyyy... :lol::lol::lol: pis :Dv[/quote] OT: adik ka nanix :P :] [quote=ubenchx]oh were doing good the only problem is we don't know each other very well :D ehehe[/quote] OT: haha soulmate ah :P :] T: well talk :]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ill ask her personal life, her love life :wow: and ill be jealous listening to her stories :penguin:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]^go ask about his lovelife and tease him ahhaa[/quote] damn. . . better not to, , , thousand times that my heart, ,, been shattered. . . for one girl that died. . . despite of our everyday meetings I failed to say that I love Her. . . fu. . .

Last edited by secrec (2008-12-03 06:35:38)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]^ill ask her personal life, her love life :wow: and ill be jealous listening to her stories :penguin:[/quote] OT: haha :] pm? :D T: ask how his love died
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll talk about the luvlyf of secrec :crybaby:[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-03 06:36:46)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will be the gupitist =D este barber :lol::lol: and cut her hair :lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-03 06:37:09)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Party all night long with some ninja friends[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:54

[ 9 queries - 0.589 second ]
Privacy Policy