• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

and ill twist her neck into 1440 degree hahaha
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ill make his siggy ahah :D =)=)
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill hug you hehehehe
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]spank him many times[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill write her name into my crazy note =D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l kiss kira and let me handle the deathnote and i'l write weakidiot rakzzstar's name,.,. :lol:[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]i'l kiss kira and let me handle the deathnote and i'l write weakidiot rakzzstar's name,.,.[/quote] kira wont kiss a bruha like you ahahahha XD ur a crazy now hahahaha u dont even noe my real name haha.. @T ill sneak and then still ur death note hahaha
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll watch the tv.....:D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read manga . . . fumo. . .
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eat something...
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watch code geass, , , fufufu
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l go with them watching code geass,.then i'l pukpuk his head,.,.wahahaha[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just let her pukpuk me and watch code geass . ..
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Say peace and walk away
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sis maruuuuuu...hi... @t: we'll chika chika....:D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@OT : ayan na naman si rakzztar.. haii naku.. kailan ka ba aamin dong? haha.. @T : We'll talk about fashion.. >.<
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll make cookies for her gf....:lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll talk about boys =D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]@OT : ayan na naman si rakzztar.. haii naku.. kailan ka ba aamin dong? haha.[/quote] hahaha lol [spoiler]anu ba aaminin ko? haha[/spoiler] @T hmmm we'll cook spaghettii hehe
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ We'll put lovepotion on it haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:27

[ 9 queries - 0.173 second ]
Privacy Policy