• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

We'll have crazy party together~ =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

We will eat chess :O:thumbsup: I mean cheese :lol::lol: :Pv
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we will play guns! wahahaha ,.,.cs![/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will play... guns n roses :O:thumbsup: jammin session =D :lol::lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll hunt rats haha
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we will eat roaches,.,.wahahah =D[/b]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll go to cinema & watch twilight. :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'll help her paint the world pink,.,.wahahaha :lol:[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watch naruto special episode. . . fumo,
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]he'll watch naruto and i'l sleep,.,.[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eat milk and cookies while watching . . . protect CuteUkoi. . . fumo. . .
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will go moon watching :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]secrec: wahaha,.are u a vampire? =D @T: i'l pretend that im asleep,.,i'l scare him with an awwwwoooo whistle :lol:[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-07 05:02:56)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will hunt her till death, haha
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wow! :o scary,.,.wahahaha ,.,. i'l stare at him profously till he sleeps[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll make some dress and sell it =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll stay outside and hunt animals,.wahaha[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chit chat?! haha. but then.. i'll hide. and wait for her to scream my name. :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll play hide and seek in a room,.wahaha[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about vampires. ahahaha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:36

[ 9 queries - 0.531 second ]
Privacy Policy