• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

eat dinner :] :):thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

dance all whole night :lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read books :D :):thumbsup: gawd im so boring haha
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill let her sleep in my shoulders :D i bet she's tired
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll play chess with him! :D:D:D:D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eat a lot of candies :wow:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill give u loads of your school's textbooks :D haha
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]Let's play.. uhm~~.. okey.. Let's climb the mountaind..=D[/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha, mountain climbing is one of my sports even though i am skinny :D haha we shall go zip lining and mountain rapelling in the night while moon sparks around us for light :D haha
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

play hide and seek
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

listen to david archuleta's songs!
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]Let's play drama there..=D you're L n i'm N..=D[/align]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

play puzzles :D :):thumbsup:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read,read
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]ask him what book is he reading tehn turn the aircon on and cover myself wid a balnket., brr., ask him 'yu want? yu buy., yunik! ahaha'[/align]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]err.. is he does spam..??:paranoid: hehue~~ uhm~~ Okey.. let's play spamming there..:D Kidding..:P[/align]

Last edited by CiaReDeviL (2008-12-11 07:26:57)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read twilight :D :):thumbsup:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]ask her what is she talking about? sablay:: join her in reading twilight. ahaha. can i? can i?. ^^[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-11 07:33:47)

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about ghost stories.. :paranoid:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]Let's Fashion tym..XD[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:52

[ 9 queries - 0.537 second ]
Privacy Policy