• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll give to her love ones hehe
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll cook....:D:D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We gonna throw a party...
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we gonna eat all the food @ the party...
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Pinkladies gonna check out some boys :lol:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]im going to join the party. yeah. low.low.low. woot[/align]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^chit chat =D=D=D=D=D=D=D
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]ask him manyy manyyy qeastion nd never shut my mouth. HAHAHA[/align]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^LOL. eat then sleep? =D=D=D=D
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]ask him for a pillow fight and a wrestling match. haha!![/align]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

foodfight will do. :evil::evil:=D=D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]a campfire with my crushie.. :lol: [/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm. hu's ur crushhie aniweii? haha., uhm.tell her that playing with FIRE is dangerous. haha[/align]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@OT- ^i mean like singing songs infront of a fire.and eating marshmallows and hotdogs.. :eh: he's my crushie..kg. :lol: [/b] [b]@T-btw,i'll chit-chat and we'll eat whatever we want.. :D [/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maricella]he's my crushie..kg. :lol:[/quote] :redface::redface::redface::redface: @T: eat mallows with her infront of a fire :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eat mushrooms haha :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will give her ubench pix and run.... :penguin: :lol::lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]I will give her ubench pix and run.... :penguin: :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] OT: :P lol addict nanix :P T: find out who his crush is, :P=D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Since she wants to know my crush... I will put my crrush's name on a paper and bury it underneath the ground :lol::lol::lol: And if she will dig it... I will pukpukize her head [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-23.gif[/img] :lol::lol::lol:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll kill him [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/282/282534ves6o782iv.gif[/img] *JK =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:39

[ 9 queries - 0.616 second ]
Privacy Policy