• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i will sing "moment of truth - fm static"
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]i'll try to.. ask him to make a fire.. and swimming across the sea to ask some help..=D so eviL..:o[/align]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l be playing guitar and she will sing moment of truth :eh:[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-08 05:16:04)

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]ill disguise as an angel and tell her to repent for her sins. REPENT!! REPENT!!!!!!! bwahahaha., sablay:: ill ask him/her many questions about twilight,newmoon,eclipse and broken dawn!.weeeee.[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-08 05:17:09)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l tour her at my *location* :eh:[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]tell her that im also inlove with edwrd, and edward cullen's inlab with moi too.. pwahahahahahahahahahaahha[/align]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l let edward be a friend to her :eh:[/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]Let's make some party.. LOL~=D[/align]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]bring some whisky. hahahaha., and a boombox., yeah. partyy. wooott[/align]
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dance dance dance . uber party . :) && take fotos . :)
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chatting & take photo.... :D
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]hire some photography to capture our beautiness. wafakerdz. haha.,[/align]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sleep :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::penguin::penguin::penguin:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]wake him in his sleep and yell: HEY MR.SLEEPING BEAUTY, THE PARTY'S NOT OVER. hahahac:[/align]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I dont know. maybe ill just sleep! and let her do wat she wants.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i will ask him to sing da song superman.[/i] :lol:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ill ask her to dance while im singing. =)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatt with him .. ahaha
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^i will take away her books so we can enjoy watching DVDs. :D[/i]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Picnic.... although its dark outside
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:44

[ 9 queries - 0.683 second ]
Privacy Policy