• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]ahm. continue partying.haha c:[/align]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]lying on the grass and talk about funny moments,.,.[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will rock his sleep :retard: :lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I'll kill him! =D Jk. :P
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill cut yer bangs =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^we will play guitar. :D i mean,he will play guitar and i will sleep.[/i]=D=D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Talk to her. I'll ask some questions! ;)

Last edited by iana27 (2008-12-09 08:54:25)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^i answer her questions as long as its not math. :D and i will also ask her math questions.[/i]=D=D=D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]we will play guitar. :D i mean,he will play guitar and i will sleep.=D=D[/quote] ill play [b]tumatakbo[/b] by mojofly =D=D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Buried ourselves alive.. hahaha.. =)=):thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^listen to the used songs
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

trapped overnight together?and worse, that person above you?hmm..i'd have chit chat with that person.get to know that person better.have this talk about lives&stuff:)
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm. i won't talk. i don't know him and his avatar is an actor. :/
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We will sleep ........ :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah. we'll sleep. apart of course. :lol: and we'll eat springles.. yummy. :eh:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

YuP. :D If we can't sleep, We'll eat :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]he will sleep.,i will eat all da pringles he have[/i]:lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll build a boat for pirates! hail yeah[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-09 10:55:24)

MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll watch TWILIGHT. :| i haven't seen that movie.
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We'll watch Twilight m0vie t00 :lol: I want t0 watch that m0vie :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:44

[ 9 queries - 0.504 second ]
Privacy Policy