• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

....... sleep and ask u to tell some bed time stories... =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

tell her story about the unsleepy prince that cant sleep but want to sleep. . . fumo. ..
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Site some examples that the world is still fair for him =)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll play cs,.,.i'l be the ct and he's the terrorist =D[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill join to you and ill be a terrorist then tadtad ukoi hahaa

Last edited by rakzztar (2008-12-07 09:19:53)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just watch ukoi and rakzztar fighting :rolleyes:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]sawsaw! @T: i'l let jason the nomad suck his blood and kill him,.,.wahhahaha[/b] [i]oopppsss,.,.sablai @T: i'l let edward cullen suck her blood,.wahaha :lol:[/i]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-07 09:25:27)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just watch them play. . . cheering for the cs teams. . . fufufu. . .
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill ask you if you want to join us terrorist and you say yes =D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l hunt u and eat u!!! =D[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahahahah if u ate me ill tad tad ur stomach hahaha
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@[b]Ukoi[/b] aww .. hurts =D @[b]T[/b] join him as a terorist ..
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha we'll kill cs hahaha
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will site a good side of Ukoi so he will have the courage to say =) :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv I am just kidding :paranoid: :penguin:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]u cant beat me!! wahaha :lol: i'l kill all terrorists [/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha yes we can beat you hahah. we'll lunch a nuclear into cs hideout hahaha
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as a teroris .. same like rakzztar :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cheer on the cs team. .. fumo1!
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill shoot you hahaha ^^ :Dv

Last edited by rakzztar (2008-12-07 09:42:59)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll shoot him again .. LOL
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:10

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy