• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll dance,dance and dance....
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Then pinkladies will make a movie with gerald anderson wehhh
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]and sing and sing :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

and then we'll have a rest....
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We gonna open our own cake shop "The pinkladies cake"
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will be their customer. . . and eat all kinds of their cakes. . . fumo. . ..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about friendstertalk all day haha
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^OT: love the siggy. :] @T: talk about making and editing pics. :]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cuddle her puppies to death :lol::lol::lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

break his neck. =D=D=D=D=D=D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will help him. =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hhahaha :eh::eh: @T: chit chat then sound trip. :penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-12-04 21:35:14)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We'll sing :lol: <><>
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I will not sing. I will play the guitar. XDD
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will sing and she will play the guitaR :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Listen to him. :O:O:P:P:P
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I will drain him. :rolleyes:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

talk with her and shar some of my mushrooms :eh::eh::eh::eh:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will play the guitar and smack it on the head :lol::lol::lol::lol: :Dv
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^:O:o @T: talk bout paquiao then kill him. :evil::P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:42

[ 9 queries - 0.632 second ]
Privacy Policy