• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

testament
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will have fun... :D :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll talk about anything
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^we'll share secrets....[/b][/color] :eh::eh::eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll have fun and crazy togeher~ \m/ :P:P:P:P ---I miss u,sis :cry:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ask her why she's loveless?[/b][/color] :(:(:(
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read with her, , ,
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@zyra[/b]^ it's about my crush~ :| @-----TPAM we'll have fun together~ i wanna make you happy~ :D

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-12-02 04:43:49)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

questioning him about the gothic.brutal.deathcore want to know about it. . . fumoffu
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about her lyf coz mine is boring:lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eat [s]dolphins[/s] i mean [s]babies[/s] i mean cupcakes :] haha :D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

talk about girls stuff
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

`patronize ... filipino products.. and sell
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Urmm~~ Let Crush my laptop~!!! Hahah~!!=D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

picture taking all night long. . .
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Make a blurr face while taking d pict~~ Haha~!!:lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dont have an idea really..
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

make prank jokes. .. fumofuf
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Have fun and enjoy..
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think ill talk to him <3
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

get to knw her...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:59

[ 9 queries - 0.465 second ]
Privacy Policy