• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will sing in the magic sing microphone :D the song made by manny :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

dance .. and party all nyt
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will bring Mister Riddler and put Foot Powder on his face so He will show it :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv kidding :Dv
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tell stories and memories... :):thumbsup::):thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uggh. okay. we will reminisce the past ?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will go to the outer space since our breath walked away. lolwuts. XD
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will spend time staring at the sunset :eh:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-30 04:31:18)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :O there's no sunset when it comes to the thing, "overnight" wakoko. =D we'll punch each others' faces alternately.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-11-30 04:33:00)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shopping marathon... haha
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]^ :O there's no sunset when it comes to the thing, "overnight" wakoko. =D[/quote] Overnight doesn't mean we arrive at the place during the night :lol::lol: :arrow: Foot powder fight :lol::lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^we're going to have a boxing fight......[/b][/color] =) :lol::lol::lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Play dolls :lol::lol: especially tahong dolls :lol::lol::lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ill bring pacquiao for him,...
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^When she brings pacquiao... I will order pacquiao to knock her out :lol::lol::lol: :Dv
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^we'll eat [i]polvoron[/i] all night...[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

talk about her mystery man. :D sablay ahahha play with her mushrooms

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-11-30 04:45:41)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She wants to play with mushrooms so I will grant her wish :eh: =D=D=D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

WE'll share st0Ries =) I'm back! :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Sound tripping while I will eat all his pringles :lol::lol::lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^i will cut his hair while he sleeps (samson and delilah)[/i]:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 9 queries - 0.623 second ]
Privacy Policy