• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Ershin
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Offer her some Pizza.... But I think Kaygee :3 and xwiit_az_candii ate it all.. Will buy some for ya =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

listen to acoustic songs until we go to sleep :D
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah I can hang with that bro
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^talk about her bday party..... :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] OT: haha. it was f-u-n :] know her more? :D
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:redface: ahem... i am a guy :crybaby: gonna prove to her that I am a guy :rose:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]ask him why he loves PPG so much....[/b][/color] =)=)=)=)
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well it was due to my cousin who I am baby sitting always she like PPG so much that every morning we are watching it and I got to like them also :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about darkness
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Why talk about the dark when we can talk about you :rose:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Ershin bcoz of ur ava so dark talk about ppg
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ershin]:redface: ahem... i am a guy :crybaby: gonna prove to her that I am a guy :rose:[/quote] OT: ooh. :redface: im sorry :D T: eat cupcakes. haha :D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

talk to her.. get to know her.. comfort her.. :)
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I got my chance and will tell her a secrete :redface: --> ouch I was too late in posting @T Wanna ask if can borrow charleneajose for a moment

Last edited by Ershin (2008-11-28 23:51:15)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is not a library... ur prohibited to borrow hr.. shes all mine =D lets play hide and seek!!!! u run, i kill u!!! :lol:
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this will be [b]fun[/b]... =D ryt? Ershin ......
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]talk to her.. get to know her.. comfort her.. :)[/quote] OT: haha. do i look like i need comforting? :) [quote=Ershin]I got my chance and will tell her a secrete :redface: --> ouch I was too late in posting @T Wanna ask if can borrow charleneajose for a moment[/quote] OT: oops sablay :D haha borrow? haha :] [quote=xelcris]this is not a library... ur prohibited to borrow hr.. shes all mine =D[/quote] OT: haha. wow. :] kanina i needed comforting now im yours? haha :] lol :D T: ill play with wakekek :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i'll get to know her better[/spoiler]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

make animations with her :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Pinch her cheek~~ Hehe~~ Cz she's cute~!!!:lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]Pinch her cheek~~ Hehe~~ Cz she's cute~!!!:lol:[/quote] OT: haha aww thanks == talk and talk :D and know her more :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:35

[ 9 queries - 0.527 second ]
Privacy Policy