• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll gonna ask her what's her beauty secret.. :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll ask her how to choice nice clothes she's a fashionista
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]i'll gonna ask her what's her beauty secret.. :D[/quote] OT: lol :D haha T: do a fashion show :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we'll gnna ramp together! :lol:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]well go talk and have a dinner date with charleneajose as our main course (our food =D ).. watch the stars wyl hugging her.. =D[/b] =D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]well go talk and have a dinner date with charleneajose as our main course (our food =D ).. watch the stars wyl hugging her.. =D =D[/quote] OT: gross :\ ===== hmm, im gonna ruin ur date. haha :D peace :)
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dont try to ruin it... ggrrr... ill eat u.. head first!!! =D just joking.. after the date wd akuzet.. ill date u.. were gonna have fun, wyl swimming n the beach..
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll cry. :lol::lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]talk about photoshop.. :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]dont try to ruin it... ggrrr... ill eat u.. head first!!! =D just joking.. after the date wd akuzet.. ill date u.. were gonna have fun, wyl swimming n the beach..[/quote] OT: haha. :P gross :\ haha. how can you date me when you already ate me? haha T: im gonna borrow her camera and well take pictures :D

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-11-29 02:25:12)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill spit you out of my system den clean u.. waweee.. ur good to go on date wd me nw.. hheheheh... let me see.. to the moon we shall go!!! :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hahaha :] well, ok. we'll have a date then :) ===== then well eat the next person to post cause im gonna be hungry by then =D :]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will stare all night on her... eyes :O :lol::lol::lol:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh yeah... as for u charleneajose, we'll eat nani84 as our main course for our date today... heheheh... do u wnt it bbq?? =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by xelcris (2008-11-29 03:17:42)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]I will stare all night on her... eyes :O[/quote] OT: haha. staring game tayo. talo ka :P T: hmm, i prefer it well done okay? :D nanix were gonna eat you haha :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will have staring game and I will pinch her nose so she will loose :P:P :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-29 03:19:48)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we will have a sack race on the river :d haha
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]We will have staring game and I will pinch her nose so she will loose :P:P[/quote] OT: haha, that is so unfair :D T: sack race on the river? well, that's kinda hard ahaha :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will have staring game and I will pinch her nose so she'll loose... and if she thinks it's unfair... I kiss her cheek and run.... :penguin: :lol::lol::lol:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well eat this one too.. looks yummy!!! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:58

[ 9 queries - 0.545 second ]
Privacy Policy