• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]let him drink ... foot powder juice[/b] =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

It will surely taste awful... that foot powder juice :lol: I guess I will drink it... if she will first have a sip on it :lol::lol:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

WE will eat =) <><>
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah... I will eat his pringles :lol::lol::lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about manny...:lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yes =) We will talk about money =) :lol::lol::lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will make some fansigns.. =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

make some... crimes haha
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

lOoks.like.she.will.teach.me.how.to.make.fansigns.too^-^
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll talk japanese !! wahaha[/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well sing tonight :D

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-11-30 08:32:57)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]steal foods...wahahaha =D[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll do "asaran" :D:D:D:D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will read twilight saga the whole night !! :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im lazy to read he'll read twilight for me. hahaha
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will watch a *hot movie* :evil: haha
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D=D peace bro ^^ he'll watch hot movie and i will sleep =D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]if he sleeps, i'l cut his hair...!!! =D[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we will eat sushi OT: dang! i am a friendster maniac!! horray for me! whoo peace out gonna be on bed tonight zzz.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l sing for him till he sleeps and then i'l paint his face with colors[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:39

[ 9 queries - 0.610 second ]
Privacy Policy