• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^gonna play chinese garter! =)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

narrate her my first story. :lol:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well don't wanna make her angry or else I will die in her note :rose:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll call the ppg and direct them to kill him. :lol: kiddin.
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask where she is in her ava :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmpp,we'll make gfx together. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@sis harlene: I was there, sitting beside him. :redface: @t: we'll take pictures again and again.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-11-29 07:56:49)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk with him/her coz she is fun to talk to.. maybe coz he/she blongs to the masayahing pinoy groups
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't know what to say and what to do when given chance to be with her :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Play with ppg stuffed toys.
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Give a PPG collection even action figures|life size PPG's
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

find a ppg having the same height as me [spoiler]5'7[/spoiler]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill ask her about tweaking :D :thumbsup: im a gud boy 4 nw =D
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@charleneajose Give me some time to search via eBay :rose:, then will give you a PPG life size :redface: @T ask if he has any experience in the army :ninja:

Last edited by Ershin (2008-11-29 08:38:56)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we'll drink san mig light.. :D:thumbsup:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Will add 2 buckets of San Mig Light =)
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im gonna be his mojojojo!! and we'll fight all night!
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer.going.to.talk.about.anime^-^
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll gonna play anime actions.... ahahahah :lol:
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

gotta.talk.about.pinas.because.i.miss.it.so.much..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:07

[ 9 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy