• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=nanix84]I will poke her head so her headache will go away :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] Color his hair into black~! =D Talk abt our dream last night~ :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I will bite her nails so she wont bite it again :lol::lol::lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]I will bite her nails so she wont bite it again :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] Bite his cheek~ Dare u bite my nails~???
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will hide her blanket and run.... :penguin: :lol::lol::lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we will be singing an emo song using the magic sing microphone :d haha
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he said he dont like pizza...hmmm? :rolleyes: well like he said...we will watch the stars...how romantic :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]I will hide her blanket and run.... :penguin: :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] Naa~~ Meanest boy~!! Well~~ Eat~! Cz its my lunch time, now~~:retard:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

make her ipod low bat... soo that her night would be so boring...hehehe and i will hunt for a fox! hehehe =D peace sis!
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will watch baby's day out while poking each others head into laughter :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-30 01:21:10)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hehe! I will put him in jail! haha, hi [b]P[/b], how r u? and oh, we'll watch he fight of manny vs dela hoya!

Last edited by edriann007 (2008-11-30 01:21:17)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

If he will put me in jail... I will put him in ILAGA's hideout =D=D=D :lol::lol::lol:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And I will recruit him, so that we will be an ILAGA member! and we will eat civilians! hahaha =D
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think we'll just stay quiet together until one of us comes up with a good topic 2 talk about =) & i hope we'll become friend!
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will kiss... her puppy to death :lol::lol::lol: kidding :Dv
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll play..FLAMES..:lol::lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

If we will play flames... I will choose "F" =) [spoiler]green :P:P[/spoiler] :lol::lol::lol:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Listen to his words of wonder
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OT: [quote=nanix84]We will kiss... her puppy to death :lol::lol::lol: kidding :Dv[/quote] ohhh noooo!! :cry: ahaha. if my puppy dies then i die as well! haha. joking. :P ^T: i guess we'll play ninjas! :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will hug her... puppy until I get it's cuteness :lol::lol::lol: peas :Dv
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll play..chess..:lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:36

[ 9 queries - 0.517 second ]
Privacy Policy